LGE recognises that our staff are our greatest asset and by far the biggest investment has gone into people. We’re proud to offer a range of employment opportunities across the business – join LGE and become part of a passionate team committed to delivering excellence.
As testament to our commitment to our teams, LGE’s staff have access to a wide variety of benefits. These include:
- 121 learning and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Salary reviews
- Christmas parties
- Enhanced annual leave
- Birthdays off
- Hybrid and flexible working policy
- Bonus/commission schemes
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Games room (Blackpool)
- Company event days
- Free hot drinks and snacks
- Mental health first aider
- Free onsite parking (Blackpool)
- Discounts at associated companies
- Event days in office
- Casual dress
- Refer a friend scheme
As the North West’s fastest growing, forward thinking, energy procurement company, LGE is currently hiring for a number of roles.
Field Sales Executive
LGE is always on the lookup for Field Sales Executives to join our growing Sales Team. A sound knowledge and experience of the energy industry is paramount along with knowledge of energy reduction will be advantageous. Mobile phone/laptop/car allowance will be provided. Must have clean driver’s license and be able to travel around the UK. LGE will seriously consider all applicants with proven energy sales background. LGE will also consider applicants with Account Management experience in the energy industry with no sales experience but who have the drive and tendency to bring new business.
Reports To: Director of Corporate Sales
Salary Range: Negotiable
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Representing LGE’s procurement solutions to clients throughout a designated territory.
- Prospect potential customers based on provided criteria or self-booked sales meetings.
- Managing own time and resources.
- Responsibility for new business and cross selling in order to assess client’s sites.
- Developing bespoke procurement solutions.
- Complete tenders.
- Present at board level in order to secure contracts.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new customers.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV and expected remuneration package across to email@example.com.
LGE is the North West’s fastest growing, forward thinking, energy procurement company and is always open to receiving speculative CVs from candidates. If you don’t see a vacancy that fits your skills and experience, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.