All of LGE’s systems are industry leading and having created bespoke tools, LGE’s service is the best in the industry. However, LGE recognises that our staff are our greatest asset and by far the biggest investment has gone into people. LGE is proud to offer a range of employment opportunities across the business – join LGE and become part of a passionate team committed to delivering excellence.
As testament to our commitment to our teams, LGE’s staff have access to a wide variety of benefits. These include:
- 121 learning and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Salary reviews
- Christmas parties
- Enhanced annual leave
- Birthdays off
- Hybrid and flexible working policy
- Bonus/commission schemes
- Apprenticeship programmes
- Games room (Blackpool)
- Company event days
- Free hot drinks and snacks
- Mental health first aider
- Free onsite parking (Blackpool)
- Discounts at associated companies
- Event days in office
- Dress down Fridays
- Refer a friend scheme
As the North West’s fastest growing, forward thinking, energy procurement company, LGE is currently hiring for a number of roles.
LGE is looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join our team in Blackpool. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ energy experience, so if you’ve worked in Finance, Validation, Tendering or Data and are looking for a new challenge then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. LGE is offering study support and mentoring towards a recognised financial qualification for the successful applicant. High attention to detail is a must, with key responsibilities including managing reconciliations, dealing with supplier commission statements and raising customer invoices.
Reports To: Finance Director
Salary Range: Up to £25,000
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Manage the supplier & introducer statement reconciliations to our internal order books for 2 businesses
- Responsible for chasing in monthly and quarterly commission statements from suppliers, checking the declared consumption for each client against validated data the company holds, check the unit and commission rates against our order book to ensure they match and challenge any discrepancies
- Ensure that all clients commissions are being declared and submitted within the statements.
- Provide information to operations regarding anticipated value of a contract based on consumption to help ensure the order book is accurate and up to date
- Raising of all customer invoices, including consultancy work, commissions based on statements and regular management fees
- Ensure the process is robust in terms of being notified of work being done to ensure invoices are raised in a timely manner
- Ensure invoices for commission due upfront based on the placement of a contract with a supplier are done in a timely manner
- Profile out revenue based on the order book including the effect of unwinding the commission received upfront
- Produce and issue introducer commission statements based on supplier statements received and issue them to introducers in a timely manner
- Experience in working on financial planning and analysis would be ideal
- Studying towards a finance qualification
- Intermediate to advanced use of Excel
Commercial Development Manager
LGE is looking for experienced corporate appointment setters with experience of speaking to Director level contacts. Energy Industry experience preferred but will consider other corporate industries. The successful candidate will approach corporate businesses to establish applicable information from relevant contacts and decision makers to qualify that they meet LGE minimum criteria. You will qualify allocated leads and book appointments for the Field sales Team to attend. You will be an experienced member of the team responsible for additional projects and partnerships whilst maintaining the highest standards of knowledge.
Reports To: Head of Commercial Development
Salary Range: £20,000-£25,000
Location: Manchester OR Blackpool OR Remote
Duties And Key Responsibilities
- Contact businesses from the leads provided via Sales Support/Management/Partners and build an established pipeline of validated/qualified leads. Predominantly by telephone but also emails, social media and events.
- B2B outbound cold & targeted calling including creating interest in the current services LGE offers.
- Question, fact find and build effective relationships with gatekeepers/receptionists. Obtain as much information possible, asking the appropriate questions to establish the correct contacts in order to introduce LGE to the relevant key decision makers.
- Maintain an excellent level of data accuracy / integrity within LG Energy Group systems ensuring the data collected is in the appropriate fields. All meeting notes or additional information returned from the sales team need to have further information added to the CRM FLG and this will be your responsibility.
- Achieve personal sales targets/team targets/KPI’s, maximising the potential of every lead from appointment booking to cross selling additional products where applicable and effectively identifying all opportunities.
- Contact key decision makers and promote LG Energy Group services, build effective relationships, question appropriately, handling objections accordingly in order to book an appointment for Field Sales to attend.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior members of the team.
- Project manage allocated Partnerships or Projects as allocated by Head of Commercial Development.
- Carry out other relevant responsibilities as and when set out by the management team.
Server & Systems Administrator
LGE is looking for a Server & Systems Administrator to join our growing Innovation team. The role involves administration of SQL Server, alongside development of SQL Database and wider systems/process development and systems data management and improvement, concentrating specifically in quality, change control and deployment.
Reports To: Innovation and Development Team Leader
Salary Range: TBC based on experience
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Utilise best practice to implement the daily Server administration duties ensuring the server and database maintain optimal performance levels.
- Ensure strict controls are implemented to reduce risk and increase resilience.
- Deliver a comprehensive and cohesive disaster recovery plan
- Ensure data sources are optimised for efficiency, capacity, reliability, resilience & accuracy.
- Develop, test, deploy systems developments, concentrated around the SQL Server Database, but not limited to this.
- Development of Excel, Access, VBA and T-SQL.
- Support the business with process and systems improvements.
- Engage with departments to ascertain user requirements.
- Support Team Members and act as a mentor in areas of expertise.
- Remain abreast of technological advances and recommend any suitable developments.
LGE is looking for a Validation Analyst to join our talented Bureau Team. LGE is looking for somebody with previous experience within bureau services who will be responsible for ensuring that LGE’s clients get a fair deal from suppliers. The ideal candidate will have energy industry experience, but LGE are also open to applicants who can demonstrate a transferrable skillset. The role will involve the management of high volumes of data within both spreadsheets and in-house databases.
Reports To: Validation Team Leader
Salary Range: £16,500 – £24,999
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Obtain a track receipt of energy invoices on a monthly basis.
- Input both group and singular invoices into energy database (Optima).
- Develop an understanding of billing elements.
- Analyse and assess the accuracy of energy charges.
- Issue weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Liaise with suppliers to raise and resolve invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Identify process improvements that could develop and drive the business.
- Communicate ongoing queries internally to the relevant parties.
- Adhere to internal processes to ensure guidelines are met.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge skills.
Field Sales Executive
LGE is always on the lookup for Field Sales Executives to join our growing Sales Team. A sound knowledge and experience of the energy industry is paramount along with knowledge of energy reduction will be advantageous. Mobile phone/laptop/car allowance will be provided. Must have clean driver’s license and be able to travel around the UK. LGE will seriously consider all applicants with proven energy sales background. LGE will also consider applicants with Account Management experience in the energy industry with no sales experience but who have the drive and tendency to bring new business.
Reports To: Director of Corporate Sales
Salary Range: Negotiable
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Representing LGE’s procurement solutions to clients throughout a designated territory.
- Prospect potential customers based on provided criteria or self-booked sales meetings.
- Managing own time and resources.
- Responsibility for new business and cross selling in order to assess client’s sites.
- Developing bespoke procurement solutions.
- Complete tenders.
- Present at board level in order to secure contracts.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new customers.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV and expected remuneration package across to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LGE is the North West’s fastest growing, forward thinking, energy procurement company and is always open to receiving speculative CVs from candidates. If you don’t see a vacancy that fits your skills and experience, email us at email@example.com.