Commercial Development Manager
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
LGE are looking for experienced Corporate appointment setters with experience of speaking to Director level contacts. Energy Industry experience preferred but will consider other Corporate industries. Working from Home options available or Blackpool/Manchester office based.
The role as a Commercial Development Manager is to introduce LG Energy Group Services and Products to applicable Corporate Energy Users. You will approach corporate businesses to establish applicable information from relevant contacts and decision makers to qualify that they meet LG Energy Group minimum criteria. You will qualify allocated leads and book appointments for the Field sales Team to attend. You will be an experienced member of the team responsible for additional projects and partnerships whilst maintaining the highest standards of knowledge within the team.
Reports To: Head of Commercial Development
Salary Range: £20,000-£25,000
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contact businesses from the leads provided via Sales Support/Management/Partners and build an established pipeline of validated/qualified leads. Predominantly by telephone but also emails, social media and events.
- B2B outbound cold & targeted calling including creating interest in the current services LGE offers.
- Question, fact find and build effective relationships with gatekeepers/receptionists. Obtain as much information possible, asking the appropriate questions to establish the correct contacts in order to introduce LGE to the relevant key decision makers.
- Maintain an excellent level of data accuracy / integrity within LG Energy Group systems ensuring the data collected is in the appropriate fields. All meeting notes or additional information returned from the sales team need to have further information added to the CRM FLG and this will be your responsibility.
- Achieve personal sales targets/team targets/KPI’s, maximising the potential of every lead from appointment booking to cross selling additional products where applicable and effectively identifying all opportunities.
- Contact key decision makers and promote LG Energy Group services, build effective relationships, question appropriately, handling objections accordingly in order to book an appointment for Field Sales to attend.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior members of the team.
- Project manage allocated Partnerships or Projects as allocated by Head of Commercial Development.
- Carry out other relevant responsibilities as and when set out by the management team.
- Ensure during communications with anyone on behalf of LGE that you represent the company in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Provide mentoring to junior team members, share knowledge and guidance at all relevant opportunities.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as required.
- The ability to adapt your approach to different prospects instinctively.
- You will need to be target driven, competitive with a can do attitude.
- You will need to be diligent, persistent and able to speak to senior level contacts to build and develop relationships.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- You will need the ability to quickly learn new products and to cross sell several products at any one time.
- Previous experience of using and updating a CRM system
- Previous Sales/Telesales experience essential
- Energy industry experience essential
- Telephone objection handling essential.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in the role
- Demonstrated consistency of achieving targets/KPI’s
- Knowledge of Corporate Energy Markets essential
- Knowledge of Energy Consultancy products essential
- Appointment making process experience essential
- Solution selling skills essential
- Daily usage of Microsoft packages essential
- Must demonstrate the desire to learn and expand on new products/areas of expertise.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Always go that extra mile in order to achieve success.
- Focused and determined to succeed.
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members.
- Make LGE a positive place to work.
Please email your CV to Luisa.email@example.com
Field Sales Executive Vacancies
LG Energy Group are currently looking for two Junior Sales Executives. One based in the South East.
We have a vacancy for two Junior Sales Executives to join our LGE Family. Salary negotiable depending on experience. Mobile phone/laptop/car allowance will be provided. Must have clean driver’s license and be able to travel around the UK. A sound knowledge and experience of the energy industry is paramount along with knowledge of energy reduction will be advantageous. LGE will seriously consider all applicants with proven energy sales background. LGE will also consider applicants with Account Management experience in the Energy Industry with no sales experience but who have the drive and tendency to bring new business.
Responsibilities include representing LGE’s procurement solutions to clients throughout a designated territory, prospect potential customers based on provided criteria or, alternatively, self-booked sales meetings and managing own time and resources. Successful Candidate will also be responsible for new business and cross selling in order to assess client’s sites and develop bespoke procurement solutions, will also have to complete tenders and present at board level in order to secure contracts and responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with new customers.
Please email CV and expected remuneration package to Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org