VALIDATION ANALYST – MANCHESTER BASED
LG Energy Group are currently looking for three people to start a career in Energy as a Validation Analyst based in Manchester. This is an entry level role paying a maximum of £20,000 a year based on experience. The candidates need to be Microsoft Office literate, tenacious and analytical. It will involve data, analysing data and querying any issues.
This is a great opportunity to step into a career in energy and as previous validation analysts have progressed to Account Managers, Trading Analysts and Reporting Analysts.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to Isa.email@example.com
COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Role: Commercial Development Executive
Reports into: Head of Commercial Development
Salary: Basic negotiable (depending upon experience)
The role as a Commercial Development Executive is to qualify allocated leads and to book appointments for the Field sales Team to attend. You will contact corporate businesses to establish information and decision makers to qualify that they meet our minimum criteria.
The goal is to support the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth, whilst ensuring our customers receive exceptional customer service. As such it essential that a Commercial Development Executive understands their responsibilities and meets the minimum standards /KPI’s to ensure that the company achieves its targets and goals.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Make contact with businesses from the leads provided via Management/Sales Support and build an established pipeline of validated/qualified leads. Mainly by telephone but also emails, social media and events.
- Question, fact find and establish relationships with gatekeepers/receptionists. Try to obtain as much information possible, asking the appropriate questions to establish the correct contacts in order to try and get through to the relevant key decision makers
- Ensure that when you communicate with anyone on behalf of the company that you represent the company in a well-mannered and appropriate way.
- Contact key decision makers and promote LG Energy Group services, build effective relationships, question appropriately, handling objections accordingly in order to book an appointment for Field Sales to attend.
- Achieve personal sales targets/team targets, maximising the potential of every lead from appointment booking to cross selling additional products where applicable and effectively identifying opportunities.
- Maintain an excellent level of data accuracy / integrity within LG Energy Group systems ensuring that all the data collected is in the appropriate fields. All the information must be correctly noted in FLG and in your appointment notes. All meeting notes that are returned from the sales team need to have further information added to FLG and this will be your responsibility.
- Carry out other relevant responsibilities as and when set out by the management team.
Key Mandatory person requirements:
- Previous experience of using and updating a CRM system.
- Previous Sales/Telesales experience essential.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a focused team.
- You will need the ability to quickly learn new products and to cross sell several products at any one time.
- You will need to be diligent, persistent and able to speak to senior level contacts to build and develop relationships.
- Comfortable dealing with both colleagues, internal departments and management.
- You will need to be target driven, competitive and always go that extra mile in order to achieve success.
- Energy industry experience will be highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role please advise your interest to Luisa.firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.
NOTE: All candidates are scored and assessed against the Mandatory person Requirements
Field Sales Executive Vacancies
LG Energy Group are currently looking for two Junior Sales Executives. One based in the North covering Yorkshire and the Midlands and one based in the South covering the Midlands and London.
We have a vacancy for two Junior Sales Executives to join our LGE Family. Salary negotiable depending on experience. Mobile phone/laptop/car allowance will be provided. Must have clean driver’s license and be able to travel around the UK. A sound knowledge and experience of the energy industry is paramount along with knowledge of energy reduction will be advantageous. LGE will seriously consider all applicants with proven energy sales background. LGE will also consider applicants with Account Management experience in the Energy Industry with no sales experience but who have the drive and tendency to bring new business.
Responsibilities include representing LGE’s procurement solutions to clients throughout a designated territory, prospect potential customers based on provided criteria or, alternatively, self-booked sales meetings and managing own time and resources. Successful Candidate will also be responsible for new business and cross selling in order to assess client’s sites and develop bespoke procurement solutions, will also have to complete tenders and present at board level in order to secure contracts and responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with new customers.
Please email CV and expected remuneration package to email@example.com